- A homeowners assessment is established each year at our October annual meeting and is due and payable on 1 December.
The assessment for 2016-2017 was $70 per lot, payable on 1 December 2016. Payments should be made to the order
of the Vista Ciudad Estates Home Owners Association and sent to the Association Treasurer at 4162 N Calle Vista Ciudad, Tucson, AZ 85750.
- There is no non-refundable or refundable deposit on title transfers.
- Delinquent status queries should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Association has no requirements for approval of the buyer and there are no transfer fee or resale statement
- A fee of $10 will be charged to a buyer at escrow closing to cover the cost to the Association of producing and mailing
a transfer packet in conformance with Arizona statute 33-1806.
- There is no master insurance policy. Lot owners are responsible for their own insurance coverage. The
Association insures members of the Board of Directors to protect them from personal liability on matters pertaining
to the Association.
- New buyers should be aware of the existence of Covenents, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R's) and the
Association's By-Laws, both of which are available on this web site for downloading
- The Association maintains no community property or structures, and there are no common areas.
- The Association's Architectural Control Committee must approve any modifications to existing structures as well as new
construction. Questions for the Architectural Control Committee can be sent by email to:
- A completed and signed copy of the Tucson Association of Realtors form "Homeowners Association Information" (TAR Form#3 6/93) is
available here to download or print. It is in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format.
- Questions can be addressed by email to: email@example.com